We care for the people that care for our customers, and understand the unique needs of our employees and their families. That’s why we feel it’s important that we offer a competitive, comprehensive benefits package that offer our employees the flexibility of having options to choose from and to enroll in the coverage best suited for their needs.
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that gives you options with different coverage levels
- Prescription drug plans (retail and mail order)
- Health Care Spending Account
- Dependent Day Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life insurance and disability plans
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Educational Assistance
Benefit programs and eligibility may vary by location. Generally, full-time employees who are scheduled to work at least 30 hours per week are eligible for the program. Benefits become effective on the first of the month following the completion of one calendar month of employment.