Fresh-cut produce saves time and money:
- 100% usable product – no waste.
- Lowers risk of cross-contamination.
- Saves time and labor costs – no additional washing or cutting required.
- Eliminates the need for back-of-house prep work that is associated with whole produce, and enables your employees to spend more time on activities that grow your business.
- Reduces potential injuries associated with cutting whole produce.
- Saves valuable cooler space and simplifies inventory control. Cartons are clearly marked for easy rotation.
- Consistent quality and portion control for a positive guest experience.
- Clearly defined costs for a stable profit margin.
- Stringent food safety practices from the field through delivery.
Bulk produce wastes time and money
Fresh-cut produce is 100% usable product, for no waste
Consider the hidden factors of bulk produce:
- Preparation for the prep work required for bulk produce.
- Cleaning and removal of bulk waste.
- Washing and storing of finished product.
- Sanitation, work station clean up, employee hygiene, handling.
- Forecasting bulk produce requirements when supply is variable.
- Prepping too little or too much bulk produce.